Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Party Bonanza

Oh yes, here we are again... April. While this should bring about enormous amounts of joy and goosebumps - it is after all not only my birthday, but 5 of the 6 of us have birthdays all within a month of each other - it has instead brought on quite a bit of weariness and a bit of a personality disorder.

Don't get me wrong.... I LOVE MY FAMILY! And I love making them feel special. Birthdays are the perfect opportunity for this. But if I eat another piece of birthday cake, I might just gag.

I've just finished icing my 60th cupcake. And packing the goody bags for daughter number 3's Monkey Party tomorrow. And did I mention that it is my husband's 44th birthday tomorrow as well? And two days later, my #1 daughters 21st birthday? Daughter #2 has her birthday 5 days later, with her "friends party" a week after that..

I'm plumb birthday'd out. And there's still Mothers Day, and our Anniversary....

Definitely a case of too much of a good thing....

No comments: